Passages records the books I'm reading, the live music I'm hearing, and the movies I'm seeing. Every now and then I'll throw in a passage from a book I read a while back or a trailer from a old favorite movie. Occasionally, there is something that simply caught my eye. But most of it is what I'm reading and hearing and watching in real time.

Sunday, November 2, 2014

Take Your Eye Off The Ball

A fan should recognize that there are really four quadrants of a football field -- a team's goal line out to the 25-five yard line, from the 25-yard line to midfield, midfield to its opponent's 25-yard line, and from the 25-yard line to its opponent's goal line -- and coaches approach their play-calling differently depending on where they are on the field.

Pat Kirwan, Take Your Eye Off The Ball (2010)

No comments:

Post a Comment